Friday, December 18, 2009

Belt Cads PLZ! COLLEGES IN VA WITH THESE GRADES!?

PLZ! COLLEGES IN VA WITH THESE GRADES!? - belt cads

I live in VA and I wonder where I go to these records to / etc

I have GPA 3.2 / 4.5 scope and results 1720/2400 SA (I, s return to the area a better result, the fire of 1850 will be.)
100-94 = A
93-86 = B
86-78 = C

I have 650 in Mathematics
and 600 in reading
I mixed up and write to 470

I am a teacher of Tae Kwon Do 5 years, 3 Degree black belt sparring equipment and demo equipment.
TSA is 2 years. CAD as a vice-president (auto license exams passed)
won 2 State Fair 2nd Place Geography
I have 2 years JROTC and went to some competitions
is my 144 hours of community service h.
I am first in college in my family
I have clean hands at school
I have the things Governor School Program (Tutoring) - Engineer
I am from Korea .. as he here 6 years ago
Speak 3 languages ...
Played football for 5 years in the parks and recreation.

I think thats about it ...

I want a pilot or an FBI agent ... that the university would be better for them? I VT isec. but who else can try?



Now, my questions

* 1 Do I have the opportunity to get in on the GMU, VT, JMU, ODU, VCU, VMI? (including TV)

* 2 Universities also have a look at the higher grade?

* 3 What other school can provide this qualification?

* 4 Special school for pilots, FBI agents, the military high technology. (can be anywhere)

PLZ! I really need help



** I still have a chance to watch on television? when I put my notes during the last few years and get high scores on the SAT?

and can u tell me more about early decision?
(if I raise my class in the 1st wk too. "re not take too late too soon?)
Detailed code: (

1 comment:

Meagan H said...

Well, I know that you get at ODU, I came with a 3.0, almost all extracurricular activities, language, blah, blah, blah.

We both know that Virginia Tech is very selective, which is allowed. You must have good grades and be well rounded. I think it would be a good candidate, but do not quote me on it. Early decision is not recommended because it is authentic. This means that if you need to choose an early decision school, you go there too. Whether you change your mind.

Date of application, so get recommendations from their teachers, instructors of Tae Kwon Do - if you have left. Laws of a detailed curriculum vitae activities, including any school they have conducted no volunteers. Writing is not always important for the school - I had to insist on a written examination for placement in a course despite a score of AP and SAT writing score well. And schools have to send in his closing speech - to ensure that not too loose, can the last year their average prop clear.

Post a Comment