Saturday, December 12, 2009

Drivers License Security Features Fraud Penalties In PA?

Fraud penalties in PA? - drivers license security features

I want a fake ID. Who knows what the penalties are to be taken with a? What if I do not really drink, and music just to hear? Does anybody know what the security features of the PA driver's license. Do not talk to me ... it is my decision and I think the laws are ridiculous anyway, if I want to hear performances with friends in a bar .... I see no reason why one should be denied this right. depending on the seriousness of the charges, if I may reconsider. any information would be useful.

1 comment:

Heather V said...

depends on your age. If under 18, you can be punished, but you will drive right up to the age of 21 years to lose.
If more than 18 years, then a beautiful face and a clean criminal record as possible, which will last forever. Simple possession of forged identity cards, even if you do not drink, he will challenge. If you're drunk, you have to do all kinds of "fun" things such as advice, weekly meetings, and that the judge did not say in May to 12 weekends in jail (or Juventus in terms of their age), no; its just what happens when you deliberately get caught. Oh, and depending on where you live in Palestine, many bars, clubs scanner, where they can see if it is false and guard ususally at police.

Post a Comment