Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Separate Side Throat Infection Help?! I Have A White Worm Shaped Thing At Back Of My Throat?

Help?! I have a white worm shaped thing at back of my throat? - separate side throat infection

I had a past, a few cold days. Yesterday, I lost my voice, but luckily I recovered today. Green groups have been coughing all day and my stuffy nose and nasal. I am not and never smoke.

This morning, I noticed this strange thing, the white on the back of the mouth is. Almost like a taco wrapped up, although my sister has been described in the form of worm. As the very large and very white on the back of the neck so its very hard to see. I have the position of the tongue of a strange way of seeing. What is possible? I have an appointment with a doctor this afternoon, but Jaime
Do you think it could be the first. When I press my tongue on this node so that its not part of my tongue, it seems that to be separated. I have white lumps around the mouth, just behind and not on the sides.

6 comments:

badb0y96... said...

Certainly you have a sore throat. Keep your drink away from other people for 3 days or more, and more.

Forrest said...

Could be a calcium deposit, because the milk too. Or it could be a parasite, has been a foreign country? I gargle a cup of hot water with a tablespoon of salt. And this is the cotton swab out!

Ciaron said...

It's your uvula - is normal, do not worry, do not touch me too, as if you initiate gagging and vomit.

KIM C said...

You have a sore throat and need a doctor, an antibiotic to be seen. They are very contagious to try to stay away from the people.

Doc Bill said...

Swollen tonsils, a young man. The doctor will be able to even better, do not worry.

Sillymad said...

Yes, I would bet almost everything is sore throat. Sounds like pockets of pus to me. My daughter had all the time.

Post a Comment